Africa Global Chamber of Commerce (AGCC) is a Chicago-based not-for-profit corporation which specializes on promoting trade, investment, educational exposures, and cultural exchanges globally for Africa’s economic interest and its partners starting from the United States of America. Locally, AGCC strives to serve businesses and professionals seeking business opportunities, while also, facilitating mutual commerce between US and Africa. AGCC is based in Chicago, Illinois.
Create effective and efficient chamber model of service delivery in fields of trade and investment that can be duplicated anywhere in the world.
- Board of Directors
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
- The Board of Directors consists of 12 non-executive directors representing different interest groups elected at the Annual Meeting by the Board of Directors. The board works through periodic board and committee meetings.
- Corporate representatives;
- Professional representatives;
- Startups / Entrepreneurs representatives;
- Community representatives;
- Women representatives;
- Yound professional representatives;
- Original Founding Members;
[socialicons social_types=”facebook^twitter” links=”https://www.facebook.com/pages/Africa-Global-Chamber-of-Commerce/1615761175349438?fref=ts^https://twitter.com/Africagcc” sc_id=”sc61822007406″]